Pages


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pig Tails are cute!

I just love putting my little girl's hair up in pig tails! There isn't anything worse than loosing one bow from your bow collection making pig tails impossible. Girly Girlz Bows offers a $1 bow replacement program (korker bows are $2). I am starting this program out of my own bow misfortune. Just last week my husband took my little girl out with a cute purple korker bow in her hair and came back with no bow. :( Now you can easily replace that bow for a fraction of the cost.

Long Live PIG TAILS!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until Kayla has enough hair to do piggies. She is close if I pin it all up on the sides also. She has curly hair. It will be adorable with piggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome, a replacement plan, but you still have to pay a little. I say its worth it! And in my baby girls hair pig tails are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete